Monday, September 7, 2009

50cc Mopeds For An Exciting Life

I would like to tell you a story that would change your life for the better just as it has mine. I used to stand every day at the bus stop in any and all sorts of weather waiting for a bus that may or may not turn up. Then rushing to get on and get a seat solely to sit waiting in traffic and stopping every couple of hundred yards to pick up more poor souls. Then at 6:00 it might all start again on the way home from work. The whole process was tough work and used to take a good hour each way.

I started to think about tactics I could improve my journey from Car sharing, trains or a 50cc mopeds. In the end I determined to get a moped. Was not to worried about getting anything to tough. Just a cheap 50cc moped. I was quite happy about it so I went online and looked at a few 50cc moped shops using a search engine to find them. Then I went out and looked at some local moped places in the area. In the end it was cheaper to go and buy direct online. Within a few days I had a branch new 50cc moped on my drive. A few days after that I was equipped with a helmet and some new clothes to wear when I was riding my lovely moped.

I was amazed by how many makes and models there actually were out there. The selection of colors to was quite wide meaning that regardless of who you are you'll be able to find one that apartments you completely. I went for a navy blue one with a box to put my things in. I got a helmet in a matching color.

When the mornings come now I will have another half hour in bed. I do not have to get to the bus stop early to get into a queue to ensure a seat. I do not have to tolerate the bus stopping every couple of hundred meters which implies I can get to work so much faster than I used to and the general operating costs are no dearer than a weekly bus ticket. Not only does it save me time on the way to work but I can get out of work and while others are stuck in a long line of traffic on a moped you can overtake them all and get home in virtually no time in the slightest. This means I am home from work half hour sooner than I used to be in the evening. Its not only given me more liberty but has given me more sleep at night and more time with my family in the evening.

My experience is becoming so successful that 2 of my buddies have just followed my lead and got their own 50cc mopeds. One friend got a 125cc scooter where as the other got the same as me and chose a 50cc mopeds. My better half is also almost convinced to get one herself. I actually need to say that its one of the best moves i have ever made and I might advocate it to anybody. Just get online and research it for yourself. You will not be sorry about it

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
{Zabar Yunus} is proudly powered by Blogger.com | Template by Agus Ramadhani | o-om.com